The three enemies of asphalt (oxidation, chemicals, and moisture) can bring an early, and expensive, end to your pavement. Using only the finest commercial asphalt pavement sealers, Professional Pavement Services provides a cost-effective way to protect your investment.
Benefits of Sealcoating:
1. Saves you Money Asphalt is expensive. Rather than replacing your expensive investment, sealcoating, for just pennies per square foot, can protect your asphalt against harmful elements that lead to its destruction.
2. Prolongs Pavement Life Routine Maintenance with proper crack sealing and sealcoating can double the life of your asphalt.
3. Slows Oxidation The sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out, making the asphalt brittle and more susceptible to cracking. Sealcoating slows the oxidation and damage that comes from the sun's harmful rays.
4. Prevents Water Penetration Asphalt is naturally porous and, left unsealed, water will penetrate and disturb the base which will eventually lead to failure of the pavement.
5. Protects Against Gas/Oil Spills While no sealer will completely stop penetration of gas, oil, and chemicals, the sealer can buy you time to clean the spill with absorbing agents or other remedies. This time can help you prolong the life of your asphalt.